quadra-fire 4300

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mroverkill

Feeling the Heat
Hearth Supporter
Aug 10, 2010
Northern nj
overkillauto.com
well just finished putting my money down for a 4300 sept 2nd its being installed

cant wait

Mroverkill said:
well just finished putting my money down for a 4300 sept 2nd its being installed

cant wait

Ok, but....................without pics, it didn't happen! :coolsmile: Before, during, and after, would be acceptable.
Good choice. How big is the house and what's the layout? New install, or replacing something else?

gun how long have you had yours does it put out a lot of heat?? whats your burn time (overnight)

I am picking one up next week cant wait to sit by the fire soon :D

How do you like yours ? does it really burn all that long ?

so far i like it never got a all night burn yet but i think its because last year my splits were not to big (i cut them small not knowing ) so i was burning through faster.

the acc is good im thinking of putting on the blower kit on it to move some more air because the living room does get a bit hot

Mroverkill said:
so far i like it never got a all night burn yet but i think its because last year my splits were not to big (i cut them small not knowing ) so i was burning through faster.

the acc is good im thinking of putting on the blower kit on it to move some more air because the living room does get a bit hot

Thanks for the input that's great I am defiantly getting mine next week

It will sit apposite of an open stair case leading up stairs from the basement heating a 1000 sf basement and the 1300 sf main floor and my wood is HUGE so hope it will be good ( I make my own to sell and burn )

thats my only thing i wish i did was put it in the basement and have a few floor vents on the first floor to let the heat up and around cause now i need something to heat the basement

Status
Not open for further replies.