Quadrafire Bay 1200 price?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

sailor61

Burning Hunk
Nov 28, 2006
Warwick, RI
Im a wood guy so pellets are foreign to me. Friend bought a house with an existing Quadrafire 1200 Bay installed in 2015. She had flue cleaned by a less than competent sweep. When the stove was causing issues she had service from dealer out. They told her liner was shot. She made decision to go with a new cord wood stove given estimated repair costs. (I got into this late in the game). So she contracted for a new stove .., install guys are there today and pull out the Quad insert. Turns out that both the sweep and the service guy were incompetent..,,bottom of the flue was packed solid with debris. Dealer won’t let her out of the new stoveso that’s going in. My question in this whole mess is what would be an expected price for the Quad 1200?its a 2015 with light to moderate use. Stove is located in Fairfield Cty Ct if anyone might be intetested.

Since his service guy messed up, I would be calling a lawyer