Ravelli HRV120 water temp not rising, help please !!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Revhenge75

Jan 4, 2021
Portugal
Hi guys, and Happy New Year first of all. I was wondering if any of you pellet stove gurus could enlighten me, as im pretty much a noob on what pellet stoves are concerned. Ill explain the situation below:
2 years ago, i bought a house that has a Ravelli HRV120 (RDS model, 3 buttons) and i figure now that it was never really working to its fullest. The stove is working with my central heating trough the radiators installed in the house.
About a month ago, the pellet stove was behaving strangely (not feeding pellets properly, and the fresh air intake seemed to have very low flow, the pellets would not burn entirelly and fill the firepot). So i dug a lot of info in this forum and the internet overall and i sort of figured what i had to do.
I cleaned extensively the pellet stove, installed a new debimeter (the old one was faulty) and i did afactory parameters reset. Then things gone awkward.
After a week messing around with the parameters, i finally could process the RDS setup and now the stove is running good, except for the water temperature, i cant for the life of me getting it past the 60 degrees. When it reaches the 60, it starts decreasing to like 57 and then it rises again to 60 and it goes on and on.
I saw some parameters like "Delta boiler", "Delta Puffer", but im somewhat afraid of messing around with it, since i discovered that the translation from Italian to English is so messy. Any thoughts on this, guys ? Thanks in advance