Ravelli RV80 08 depression alarm

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Justinverk

Sep 23, 2018
New Hampshire
Whenever I open the stove up to put more pellets in I get the 08 Depression alarm. Why would the pellet load door have anything to do with that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gotta be pretty quick with filling the hopper if it's like the Francesca, I scooped the pellets into the Francesca and between scoops I would close the hopper lid.

Reactions: Justinverk
Ravelli / Ecoteck stoves often have a switch on the hopper lid, and front door, that will trigger the alarm and stop the auger motor if they are open....safety feature.

I have the RV-80. I can get the hopper filled before the depression alarm goes off. But if I have a slowdown for any reason, I need to shut to door and start again.