Regency ci2700 question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Pisano772

Sep 27, 2019
NY
7F5CB6C8-A8DD-48EC-B77F-02F030AA9195.png
8FD84A6B-D561-4B57-ADEB-948CA0B51FCD.jpeg
Hey all. Merry Xmas/happy holidays all. Just had a quick question if anyone knows. I went to add more firewood in my insert and I see this piece hanging down. Is this an easy fix? Should I not burn wood right now? Idk if this is just a bracket or what. Hopefully you can tell from the picture. Thanks!

View attachment 306110View attachment 306111Hey all. Merry Xmas/happy holidays all. Just had a quick question if anyone knows. I went to add more firewood in my insert and I see this piece hanging down. Is this an easy fix? Should I not burn wood right now? Idk if this is just a bracket or what. Hopefully you can tell from the picture. Thanks!
Yes it's an easy fix there is a 1/4 20 bolt on each side holding it in place. One may have come out or one was loose and the deflector popped off

Reactions: Pisano772
Yes it's an easy fix there is a 1/4 20 bolt on each side holding it in place. One may have come out or one was loose and the deflector popped off
Awesome. Thank you. It’s currently 10 degrees in NY so I’ll wait til it gets a little warmer to fix it haha. Thanks again