Regency ci2700 vs Lopi Large Flush

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

ki25

Dec 29, 2020
MA
Hello,
I'm a new member so hello! I've been reading this site and getting some great information from everyone. I have searched for lopi and regency and have seen some great reviews for both. I have a large masonry fireplace to put an insert and have two different dealers recommending their larger options; the Regency ci2700 or the Lopi Large Flush. I've included a picture below. I have a tri-level home and the fireplace is on the first level so I am not expecting it to heat the entire house, but that would be nice if it did!

Both are similar in price and reviews so I'm interested to see what you folks have to say. I know the Regency has a better warranty so that means something to me. The Lopi does have the larger firebox though. Any thoughts, comments etc would be appreciated!

fp.jpg

I seem to recall this same question asked earlier this month by another poster. Was that thread helpful?

I did not find that post. I have seen other models compared to the CI2700 but not the Large Lopi unit. I apologize if I missed it. I just searched again and didn't find it.

I found it. The thread was comparing the FPX large insert which is the same as the Lopi and the CI2700.

This is another one