Replace wood stove with pellet stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yellow Bullet? My sub's faster than your Rambler? ;lol
Rambler? Surely you jest. This is a prime example of Ford engineering my friend. A 1968 Galaxie 500. Nicknamed "TUGBOAT". It's about the same size as your bathtub toy, and your probably right about you being faster.:)

Rambler? Surely you jest. This is a prime example of Ford engineering my friend. A 1968 Galaxie 500. Nicknamed "TUGBOAT". It's about the same size as your bathtub toy, and your probably right about you being faster.:)
Yea, I jest! :) You have a 390 in there? I had one in my 67 Cougar GT. That thing was awesome but too light on the rear. it would light up 10" wide tires in third gear and scare the crap out of you.

Yea, I jest! :) You have a 390 in there? I had one in my 67 Cougar GT. That thing was awesome but too light on the rear. it would light up 10" wide tires in third gear and scare the crap out of you.
It's got a 460 and c6. Definitely not to light at 4200 pounds without me ( add another 275), but it is fun and I have gone rounds racing.

Reactions: tjnamtiw
Yahoo!!! Gotta be a blast! LITERALLY! My 'fun' days are over at 71. :( Can only think back at all the cool cars I've had and HOW CHEAPLY I SOLD THEM!!! 69 427 Vette 4 speed side pipes...... :(
63 Porsche 356B Super 90 cherry with no rust....... over 100 grand now!
64 1/2 Mustang 289.... ;sick;sick;sick;sick;sick

If you read what was stated the guy said he just had it installed a couple of monthago ago and his wife wanted a wood fire instead of pellet. Seems they were looking at new as they bought and had a wood stove installed. How in the hell does that equate to a 20- 30 year old stove? To me that says it is not decades old so you are WRONG. Go ahead with your critical BS but deal with the facts. Why aren't you heating with wood again? That's what I thought. What's your excuse?

Thought you were blocking me anyway......... More BS! What a cynical joke. GO FIGURE.....
I got that very out luckily with no damage to my house. I sold that wood stove and bought a pellet stove and that was 15 years ago.

Another illiterate from Kentucky! Your cousin called she wants her virginity back!

il·lit·er·ate
i(l)ˈlidərət/
adjective
  1. 1.
    unable to read or write.
    "his parents were illiterate"
    synonyms:unable to read or write, unlettered
    "an illiterate peasant"
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who is unable to read or write.

Last edited:
Reactions: NHcpa
Status
Not open for further replies.