Replacement Blower Motor (Fasco) for Whitfield Quest

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lrm1995

Jan 11, 2009
North Country NY
Gents, Im the guy who thot I had an auger motor problem. The auger motor will not spin the auger if the blower motor is not functional. I think it's shot. Anybody know where I can find a replacement Fasco motor 7021-8978 and t/n 4218. I cant find it on the Fasco website. Any ideas? Thanks.

Lrm1995

L,
have you tried a whitfield dealer, or from the whitfield pellet stove site?

mike

lrm1995 said:
Gents, Im the guy who thot I had an auger motor problem. The auger motor will not spin the auger if the blower motor is not functional. I think it's shot. Anybody know where I can find a replacement Fasco motor 7021-8978 and t/n 4218. I cant find it on the Fasco website. Any ideas? Thanks.

Lrm1995

If you need the quest Free standing stove Combustion blower we have 6 in stock at this time.
The Insert I do not have the kits in stock.
13746010_quest_combustion.jpg

If you have a quest PLUS then it takes the larger Blower the same used on the Profile stoves.

Status
Not open for further replies.