Roospike, talk to me about Husky

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zzr7ky said:
It wants more wood! I can't lug the wood out fast enough.
Well it's interesting you said that... because that realization is what made it a hard decision to get a new saw. Most of my time in the woods is spent hauling, not cutting... but in the end, I put such rational thoughts aside and bought it! ;-)

.325 50-gauge chain is great. If you keep it sharp you won't have any problems with durability. If you go back to 3/8, you'll need to replace the bar and sprocket, too. Even it it's free, I'd say it's not worth the trouble.

Thanks Eric. I asked over at the arborist site and got that same answer. Now if it would warm up out of the teens maybe I'll go out and fire this thing up!

Status
Not open for further replies.