Saturday craigslist find

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Send me the jerky than add the pictures

Reactions: smoke show
John,
Is that a griffon in your profile pix?
I'm a grouse hunting fool.. Got a springer that's dam good but I'd love to hunt behind a griff..

John, Is that a griffon in your profile pix? I'm a grouse hunting fool.. Got a springer that's dam good but I'd love to hunt behind a griff..

Trapshooter they are German Shot hair Pointers
Mother and Son The brown one is the Mother.
Very good upland bird dogs Also use then for early season ducks

I'm only going to say this once on here. I bought my Harman PF100 for 500 too. Just gotta figure out why it pops the fuse when I get more time to play with it. Then I'll plug it all in. Looks like we both got an awesome deal!

Lancaster is a corn stove. Has a burn pot for burning corn. Has no igniter because corn does not ignite unless it is a forced air system. If you are going to burn wood pellets in it, you may consider upgrading the burn pot to the wood pellets version....once you have done this, then you have the old Pepin...which was the same as the Lancaster but with a wood pellet burn pot and igniter.

Status
Not open for further replies.