Searching for Hearthstone III reversible flue collar

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Farmer Chundo

Feb 27, 2022
Upstate NY
Hi everyone, some time ago I purchased a Hearthstone III stove (the non-electric variety) from Craigslist and have finally got around to installing it, only to find out that it is missing the reversible flue outlet + the gasket that goes with it. But apparently this part isn't being made anymore, and so I'm searching for a replacement part. Does anyone know where I could find an old part, or know of one that would be compatible with this stove? Or might I be able to find someone that can make one for me?

I'm attaching a picture of the stove (which I have since cleaned up!), and the parts diagram for the Hearthstone III.

Thanks so much for your collective wisdom! -Farmer Chundo

soapstone stove.jpg H-III-1.jpeg

Gentlemen, I'm glad this has worked out. Please take this sale to a PM.