SIH Pellets on their way to Bradford, PA

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in Rockport last week.... unfortunately really late... maybe again this week.... you might hear from me.

I did get a couple bags of these pellets and I did burn them in the Heatilator. They did put out the heat of ProPellets and the ash was very nice. Depending on what the retailers do for storage I would say they are good pellets with the two bags I burned in the store. Please remember to avoid outdoor storage they will break the density of a pellet down faster than anything else.

Eric

Well....I finally did it...loaded one ton of SIH pellets today...film at Eleven...

Update.....those pellets must be heavy.....broke the front axle differential!!!!!! Stuck in IN......

I just bought 10 bags of these on Sunday at Lowe's in North Attleboro, MA.

Threw the first bag in today, hopefully all is well...

Plainville CT. Lowe's has the SIH now, saw around 20 tons out back, $187 a ton, $3.74 a bag. I picked up 3 bags to try this weekend. Be careful, I found several bags that were wet and clumping stacked in the store for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.