simpson duravent adpter

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2007
boscawen nh
already installed but was a little head scratchin........the kit i bought for my 25pvdc comes with an adapter that connects to the stove ....and the you use the twist lock pie......what is the best way to attach this to the stove........part of it is single walled so i just slide that over the cast aluminum outlet on the stove and put a band clamp on it........seems a little hokey and prone to leaking but i could find no info on the best way to attach.......any ideas? thanks

Put a good amount of silicone on the appliance adaptor and smash it on. It is not a bad idea to silicone all of the pipe joints.

Status
Not open for further replies.