Sincere congratulations to Harman

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cncpro

Jun 29, 2008
NE Connecticut, USA
Not sure when Craig closed the other threads but I guess I missed the boat...

I just had one more thing to say... I didn't even read all the posts so i don't know if anybody else has this point of view...

I was one of the pessimistic posters in one of those threads. After reading the official scenario I was very happy to learn that the company was able to boost production so dramatically. Sure they can't make 100% of the requested stoves but the fact that they plan to TRIPLE the original schedule is very impressive.

They have invested millions of dollars in the company this year. The stoves are apparently still going to be produced in the US. These are wonderful things which most companies are unwilling or unable to do.

Congratulations and best wishes to Harman.

hmmm
this is just like the "new coke" marketing scam in the 80's

tell the customers thay can't have what they want and then eventually give em what they want "classic coke"

<just kiddin>

Status
Not open for further replies.