Size of spade connectors for the englander 25pvdc

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Doylee4693

Nov 16, 2017
Buffalo
They appear to be the red connectors, bought the spade conncetors and a spare auger motor. Went to bench test the new motor and realized my red spade connectors were much to small. Anyone know what size spade connectors to buy? Are all the connectors in the stove use the same size spade connections? Also want to have a jump wire ready for either of the vaccum switches

Last edited:
Hmmm, well I emailed the company and they said it was the red connectors 18-22 awg. Weird because that size is much to small to fit this motor i purchased which is a direct replacement

If I'm not mistaking, the red connectors come in two sizes, a .83 or .25 (I believe the .83 is considered a "mini"?), make sure you have the right ones.

Reactions: Doylee4693
Awesome thanks man, apparently those ones I purchased were to small. Can you confirm these connectors will work. Thanks bud, stay warm. Fyi im looking for a more affordable option like buying a whole 100 pack of males and females. Doesnt the depot carry these dang things? Lolol

Attachments

• 6FA30005-A6E4-407C-975C-DA883A3F4FCF.png
    6FA30005-A6E4-407C-975C-DA883A3F4FCF.png
    373.7 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
The .250, 18 to 22. I bought some today to make test cables.
Man the measurments of mm and inches are messing with my simple brain. Can someone just confirm the picture I posted is the needed quick disconnects so I have a better idea?I always thought red,blue,and yellow were standard one size, now im seeing all different sizes.

To small, wire size? Or spade size? You gotta know the wire guage on the replacement motor

Ok here’s a link to the ones I purchased.. too small is it? Thanks Baomain Red Female/Male Insulated Spade Wire Connector Electrical Crimp Terminal 22-16 AWG 2.8 x 0.5mm 100 Pack Amazon product ASIN B01MYTWTE2

Hey bud heres a link to the motor I bought. Its a direct replacement for our stove. Im just looking to make a few jumper wires and also I have a extention cord cut to provide a power source to what part im testing. That link you provided is expensive for just a few connectors and shipping... i can prolly get them at the local depot, but I need to know which one to buy. A link to one from the depot would be steller. Thanks for any help friends! https://pellethead.com/product/engl...or-1-rpm-counter-clockwise-gleason-avery-oem/

PM me your address bud i'll send ya some