Size of Vaccum Hose on a 25PDVC

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would any of you happen to know what the ID is for the vaccum hose that is on a England 25PDVC Pellet Stove???

Due to a recent surgery I am not able to get down on the floor to remove it and get the measurment.

A friend is going to install all new hoses, but I want to get the correct material ordered.

I Found 10 foot lengths of 3/16" & 1/4" high temp silicone hose that has high temp rating of 425* on line. The 3/16" hose is $15.99 and the 1/4" hose is $17.99 and both include free shipping.

I really like Englands superior service, but their hose kit sells for $25.oo (kit & shipping cost).

I wish England Stove Works would use USPS for the light weight packages.

Thank You

hose is 1/4 ID its 600F rated silicone hose

Thanks Mike,
I wish the powers to be at your company would use USPS for shipping the light weight items.

Status
Not open for further replies.