Sleep Cap

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Nope, this was for the first wood stove decathlon in DC. I guess by now it's a collector's item.

Reactions: ispinwool
@DuaeGuttae I 'tip my hat' to your mom that raised sheep into her eighties! You're from good strong/sturdy stock! :) (and sheared them herself! Wonderful!!)
I've heard of several youngsters in our area that bought their critters back after the auction...it's hard giving up your pet. One ingenious young lady asked her aunt to outbid everyone (and would pay her back)...LOL...If I remember the story correctly, the aunt gave the critter to her as a birthday gift.
(I was in a horse 4-H group so we didn't have to do that....although I'm betting my dad wished we did! LOL)

I’ve never heard of or known anyone else who did it. I was very grateful that the grocery store who had bought her let me buy her back, especially as they only charged me market rate but had paid me much, much more. Those market lambs did a lot to put me through college.

My mother is an exceptional woman. I’m sure I’ve said it before, but I always say that it’s my aspiration to be just one quarter of the woman that she is. I’m still working on it.

• Love
Reactions: ispinwool