smokin pics

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

summit

Minister of Fire
Aug 22, 2008
central maine
ribs on the traeger... started this AM... be ready 'round 1:00.. Little Summit helpin out, not wearing pants.

Attachments

• 0529010856.jpg
    0529010856.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 450
  • 0529010854.jpg
    0529010854.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 479
  • 0529010855.jpg
    0529010855.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 473
Next time let me know ahead of time so I can possibly get there.

Nice! I think the smoker you got there is the same smoker that I received pic's on my phone last night from MMaul..... :lol:

Oh and the boy even looks a little like his! Wow you sure your not MMAul?

Heres the pic I got last nigh Laughing at me because I had to be by the smoker for hours.....

Attachments

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 442
Ribs look awesome.....even more awesome is Lil Summit.....wow what a cutie pie.....its two o'clock here...guess those ribs are in the belly by now...hope ya enjoyed them....sure ya did

ribs are in my belly, they came out fall off the bone delicious.... smoked for 4 hrs, then I wrapped them in foil w/ apple juice and BBQ sauce at 350 for an hour on top. Little Summit is passed out on the couch in a rib coma... little guy can sure put 'em down!

Backwoods Savage said:
Next time let me know ahead of time so I can possibly get there.

Looks great, Sav when you come this way pick me up I'll be the guy with the fork and some napkins on the side of the road.

Zap

Status
Not open for further replies.