Snowing in Michigan ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bogydave

Minister of Fire
Dec 4, 2009
So Cent ALASKA
Was just in the 50s the other day

Now snow?

Dennis took his plow off early again didn't he LOL ;lol

All I gots to say is YOU need to never remove your plow. All this snow and cold is malarkey!

We hit 71 Sunday evening. Not snowing here, but a raw, windy, crappy day.

I thought I might not have to fill the rack in the garage again, but the next ten days don't look too promising. I might need a raft to get to my stacks, though.

All I gots to say is YOU need to never remove your plow. All this snow and cold is malarkey!

It's back on & not coming off till June 21st ;)
No darkness, so it can't snow then (fingers crossed):oops:

Reactions: nate379
75° in Pittsburgh, & mid 30s throughout New York state

Zap might get more snow too.

36 degrees a few minutes ago with rain an 20-25mph winds!:confused: Worse then most of the winter,at least it is not to bad to work in the snow.

Gary

Makes the chill factor pretty cold ;)

We're getting a mix of rain/sleet right now and 30::F.
It won't last, but may not be the last one we get. Plow's off, but I left the chains on.
I almost started getting the raised beds going a couple days ago, but that'll need to wait.>>

Status
Not open for further replies.