So why do I have so much wood on hand?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck and speedy recovery Dennis . . . I suspect you will not be gone for too long . . . you'll miss me posting advice to all the newbies about how the only and best way to split wood with a hydraulic splitter is to do so horizontally. ;) :)

Good luck and wishing a speedy recovery. You seem like a guy who doesnt like to sit still and that will certainly help - stay active!

Dennis, good luck with the surgery, and a speedy recovery. I would be glad to help you out if you needed anything. Best wishes. Dave.

Many thanks everyone. You have no idea what these good wishes mean to me! I hope to not be gone very long so you'll only have a couple days without me! Maybe I can coerce the wife into making a post or two with updates while I'm laying around in the hospital.

firefighterjake said:
Good luck and speedy recovery Dennis . . . I suspect you will not be gone for too long . . . you'll miss me posting advice to all the newbies about how the only and best way to split wood with a hydraulic splitter is to do so horizontally. ;) :)
I just thought of something.....with a new hip Dennis will probably go horizontal. Yikes! :ahhh:

Two chances for that to happen; slim and none.

haha I'll win LOTTO before that happens.....

i hope all goes well and you will be back in the swing of things sooner than expected. get plenty of good rest and will se ya back soon. pete

Good luck with the surgery. We are lucky to be alive in a time when such technology is available. Forum members will be thinking of you and looking forward to a post-op report.

Good luck with everything; it isn't fun to be laid up recovering but these things don't seem to ask "is this a good time for you?" lol....keep us updated on your recovery please.

Good luck with your surgery Dennis. I recently saw a hip replacement technique where they use a computer to align the new ball and socket in your hip. Infact the computer would not allow the drill to run in this example, if the socket was not at the perfect angle. Just something to ask your doctor about. Seems this would get you a dead on perfect alignment in your replacement. Tell them your a wood cutter, they'll take good care of ya ;-)

You are the best, good luck and a speedy recovery. The woods will be patiently waiting for your arrival.

Good luck Sir. Hope to hear all goes well and see you soon. Cheers!

I hope it goes well.

Backwoods Savage said:
No fishing here but I do hope to be able to ride the bike if and when Spring gets here.
the way it looks here i dont think ill see grass till june

Status
Not open for further replies.