Somebody Liquidating Chimney Supplies In Kensington Maryland

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBart

Modesterator
Staff member
Right next door... but I already have all the chimneys I need. Would have been nice last year though.

DiscoInferno said:
Right next door... but I already have all the chimneys I need. Would have been nice last year though.

Kinda where I am with the tax credit. Everything is done and what happens? NOW there is a credit. :shut:

I'd be in the same boat wrt to the credit also, but my contractor took so long finishing the addition with the new stove that it didn't get installed until january 2009 and inspected until march. About the only helpful thing the guy did.

BrotherBart said:
DiscoInferno said:

Kinda where I am with the tax credit. Everything is done and what happens? NOW there is a credit. :shut:

I hear ya bro, we did the big push in 2006. You may be in the same boat 'cepting for the out of commission heat pump.

Nice find, BB- thanks! I emailed the guy, can probably use some of what he has- if some dealer hasn't already pounced on it and grabbed everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.