Song Of The Week.... Bring It Back?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Frank Zappa - Black Napkins Live in NYC

Reactions: thewoodlands
Zappa is cool but this is in the weeds dude. Share something we can all like man.
Are you Crazy? i'm listening to a 5 hour jam compilation of Black napkins right now. On hour 4 right now. Still have shivers up my spine!

Angus might make your pulse rise but i've heard this about 5000 times, probably more than that.
Still love AC/DC but been there so many times. What else u got?

I'm a Gn'r fan, but still listening and on hour 4 hrs 26 min of Black Napkins Jams, it's incredible if you are a guitar player or lover.

Ok guys you can blame ctyankee for making me post this. I bet you thought i was just kidding.

Nobody tops Dylan!
Nobody or A whole bunch of guys and gals,
Jimi hendrix sure did and by so much that Dylan said "all along the Watch Tower is now Hendrix's song"

Last edited: