Sooteater on Sale for 50 bucks.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like mine a lot. I needed extra rods, so I just ordered 2 complete kits on advice from another Hearth.com member.
Now I already have a replacement brush head if I need it.

Gabe

If your in the market for this, just buy it! Works great, and if you get some spare weedeater line and cut to 4 inch, one can also do the dryer vent! Charge the neighbor, make your money back!
At 50 bucks, its a no brainer!

Cheapest shipping (to Richmond, at least) was $7.37.

snowleopard said:
bsj425 said:
Just ordered a Soot eater looked at all the online websites and Found it for $50 bucks. Not to bad most were 79.99. Cant even gets rods and regular brush for that cheap up here. Thought I would pass it on if anyone is considering getting one.

http://www.smarthome.com/92311/Sooteater-RCH205-Rotary-Chimney-Cleaning-System/p.aspx

Thanks--I'm interested! How much was shipping?

18 bucks for Alaska but that goes with everything else shipping is always way more for up here.

bsj425 said:
18 bucks for Alaska but that goes with everything else shipping is always way more for up here.

No sympathy this time. I bought two from them and the shipping to Virginia was eighteen bucks too.

amazon has it for 57 dollars and free shipping

I'm about ready to pull the trigger on this gizmo. I'll probably end up buying two sets. I've got close to 30 feet of flue so the basic set is way short and I would need three sets of the extension packs to give me the length I need- so it will be like getting the second head free.

Status
Not open for further replies.