SOTW - Girl Singers Of Any Genre

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not hating on Stevie but I like the early Mac with Christine:cool:

Great stuff Zap never heard of her, love it, super tight band:cool:

Reactions: zap
I darn near wore out a drum set when Highway 101 started out. Too bad Paulette left'em.

The drummer, Cactus Moser, married Wynonna Judd last year then demolished himself on a motorcycle.

Another Red head :cool:

Love the pontoon:cool:

Forgot how good this was :)

A little bit of Edie with some Barry White very :cool:

Some new stuff with Steve Martin enjoy :)

Reactions: smoke show
not a lot of bands can cover Yes, these guys started out as a Yes cover band and then started doing their own material...my wife likes this version better than the original. I like the drums on the original version better (Bill Bruford) but this ain't too shabby. Jon Anderson (lead singer of Yes) on backing vocals.

I'm headed to Yestival on 8/3 featuring Yes, Renaissance, Some of the folks from ELP, Musicbox (Genesis cover band actually licensed by Peter Gabriel) and some others. Granted, it isn't Jon Anderson but for $35 one hell of a way to spend a summer day ;)

Reactions: Delta-T
I'll see your Ann Wilson cover of Zepplin and raise you Beth Hart.

I raise you one more....Ok, so she ain't singing but she goes from a mozart medly to Zepplin at a Jethro Tull concert and gets standing ovations. She is amazing to see live if you ever get the chance. I bring you Lucia Micarelli....enjoy!

A little bit of Edie with some Barry White very :cool:

Some new stuff with Steve Martin enjoy :)

Holy moly. Haven't thought of her in forever. Black and Blue was one of my favorites from her...thank's for reminding me of how awesome she is :)

Reactions: will711
Another blast from the past, Nico...

Reactions: will711
And....I vote in Lords of Acid but there isn't anything I can think of that I could post in this family friendly environment ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.