New England (MA, CT, ME, NH, VT, RI) Spring Ordering for 2016-2017

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for he heads up man, I'm gonna reserve 2 tons of Blazers now, for $260 a ton, it's a no brainer.

Reactions: JRA and Peterfield
Super easy to deal with, super nice guy. He will email you an invoice that you pay in September. He'll deliver too, his delivery price is comparable to others in the area. Blazers at $260 a ton. I paid $289 a ton for Spruce Points this year and would have bought them again, but these were cheaper and should be a touch better.

Super easy to deal with, super nice guy. He will email you an invoice that you pay in September. He'll deliver too, his delivery price is comparable to others in the area. Blazers at $260 a ton. I paid $289 a ton for Spruce Points this year and would have bought them again, but these were cheaper and should be a touch better.
you won't be dissapointed blazers are my favorite pellet. I have been through just about two ton this season and happy to be carrying over a ton into next season. waiting on prices to drop in mass before a buy a few ton for next year's stash.

you won't be dissapointed blazers are my favorite pellet. I have been through just about two ton this season and happy to be carrying over a ton into next season. waiting on prices to drop in mass before a buy a few ton for next year's stash.

Well this time, instead of keeping it a secret let us know what you buy. :cool:

Reactions: JRA and Pete Zahria
Well this time, instead of keeping it a secret let us know what you buy. :cool:
To everyones surprise i maybe going with two tons of something else for next year if prices don't drop. blazers in my area are holding steady at 329 and 332 per ton, some even 355 per ton. I have a spending limit you know :). I am holding out a month or two to see if prices go down.I need A1 pellets to deliver to the north shore of mass, those prices are good.

Reactions: Peterfield
To everyones surprise i maybe going with two tons of something else for next year if prices don't drop. blazers in my area are holding steady at 329 and 332 per ton, some even 355 per ton. I have a spending limit you know :). I am holding out a month or two to see if prices go down.I need A1 pellets to deliver to the north shore of mass, those prices are good.
It's possible that because they may be really scarce, that you have to lower
your expectations... the ones out there, will certainly go.
I'll bet if you tried some Platinums, you would hardly see a difference.....

Dan

Reactions: JRA
Status
Not open for further replies.