St.Croix Lincoln SCS. Thoughts,opinions,information.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bmwon723

Hearth Supporter
Jan 5, 2008
central indiana
Hello, just shopping for a new burner for next season. I have burned my St.Croix Auburn for about eight years now with no problems. The only complaint I have with it is a pain to clean, and my wife wants something with auto ignition. I like the features and the larger size of the Lincoln. I would just like to hear opinions on them from someone already using one. Thank you, any input will be greatly appreciated.

Hello, just shopping for a new burner for next season. I have burned my St.Croix Auburn for about eight years now with no problems. The only complaint I have with it is a pain to clean, and my wife wants something with auto ignition. I like the features and the larger size of the Lincoln. I would just like to hear opinions on them from someone already using one. Thank you, any input will be greatly appreciated.
False alarm,a trip to the stove dealer this morning and I found out the Lincoln is no longer in production.I wish stove companies would keep their websites up to date.But he is also a Quadrafire dealer so now I am looking at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.