Still have to cut and split this.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

ohlongarm

Minister of Fire
Mar 18, 2011
Northeastern Ohio
NCM_0521.jpg
This load of oak needs to be processed,but it won't happen till my back heals ,had two vertebrae lower re-aligned and pinned. Doctor says three months before doing this type of work.

Ouch! Good luck with your back....I had L5-S1 issues years ago so I know what you are dealing with.

I'm sure the wood will still be there for you when you are ready!

Well if you're hard headed like me you'll be out in a month trying to get it done and then hurt yourself again and be out for another 6 months.

My point being, as boring as it is, just let it heal!

Reactions: D8Chumley
That one log bottom right looks like it's going to be a fun one. Knotty as heck! God speed.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It will be waiting on you..Had a fusion in 1993...even after playing the waiting game to heal a year after the fact I had a xray and I had already broken a bolt...lol..luckily the bone they took of of my hip had fused around it..