Stove Dealer Recommendation Long Island, NY?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2012
New York
I'm not how many people reside in this neck of the woods, but I was hoping to get suggestions on a wood stove dealer on Long Island. The two dealers I've identified are:

Main Street Stove & Fireplace, Patchogue NY
Sleepy Hollow Stove & Frplc

One sells Quadrafire/Jotul and the other PE ... Anyone have any dealings with these companies? It appears our options are limited here.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome, Jim! :)
Lots of LI folks here. They'll be responding shortly, I'm sure.

I got mine from Taylors Hearth and Leisure...Had the best prices from what i called around for...In Elmont or Floral Park...

And don't forget direct buying from the manufacturer: look at the Woodstock Soapstone website too. They make great stoves, and are wonderful to deal with, at purchase time and forever after.

Status
Not open for further replies.