Super Cedar Discount / Free Samples

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wonderful!! thank you very much Thomas - just ordered another 100

NW Fuels said:
Steve, between you and me there is a 10% discount on facebook. My daughter manages that part but I believe you can still get it for liking. You can access it from our web site www.supercedar.com.
Thomas

I should have held off for the nice woodstove gloves before I bought 100 SC's lol.. They work great Thomas and gave my barber a couple as a tip (he's a wood burner too) and he loved it!

Ray

Reactions: ddddddden
Just placed my first order for 100 supercedars. Thank you for the 15% discount although the term 'Hearth' only showed a 10% discount when 'recalculated'. The advertisement said that the 15% would be applied even if it was not visible.

Now I'm looking for 4 cords of oak/black locus and I'm set for next winter. Debi

Just placed my first order for 100 supercedars. Thank you for the 15% discount although the term 'Hearth' only showed a 10% discount when 'recalculated'. The advertisement said that the 15% would be applied even if it was not visible.

Now I'm looking for 4 cords of oak/black locus and I'm set for next winter. Debi

Debra,

Yes, back in 2011 we gave a 15% discount for Hearth members. We have changed it to 10% off and will make changes to the code (hearth) to reflect this. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

You will however receive a 15% discount and any other members until Lara comes in tomorrow and changes the code. What I am saying is use hearth as the code until tomorrow and you will receive 15% 0ff. Starting March 19th the code will be ( hearth13 ) 10% off.

Thomas

2 x 54 ct?

Rideau,

We no longer have a Canadian special for our friends up north. However, Vanessa at Urban Hearth distributes our Super Cedars and another would be Sobies.

The USPS just raised the shipping on our 54 ct to $54.95 which put a stop to it all. I believe Lara was charging $54.00 for the 54 ct shipping included.

Thomas

i bought a box last year....or was it the year before but as a full time burner, 24-7, i still have over a half a box left and will probably last another season or two. great product.....almost too good.....should never have told about only using 1/4 of the puck. looking forward to buying more.....eventually.

cass

Status
Not open for further replies.