Super Cedars

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

cptoneleg

Minister of Fire
Jul 17, 2010
Virginia
Anyone still use these if so we have any members discounts I have finally run out of a 100 count bought years ago.

Thanks

Heart20 will get you 40% off

Just ordered my second box of 100 unwrapped. My dad needs a few this year, and my younger daughter and her husband just moved into our prior home which still has the Lopi Endeavor installed, and they will be heating with wood this winter. Thanks, Thomas, for continuing the Hearth.com discount!

My younger daughter and her husband are living in our former home, which has the 2008 Lopi Endeavor installed, and they LOVE these things. I was joking with her a couple of weeks ago that she reminds me of my late paternal grandmother - if there is wood in the shed, and it's after September, they'll have a fire regardless of the weather, lol. I keep a Rubbermaid tote of these things quartered up, and when the kids, as I call them, need some, I just fill up a gallon Ziplock bag full and send them on their merry way.

Any Canadian order these to know what sort of duties or extra costs get involved if purchased and shipped? Thanks.

If you buy these on Amazon they are much cheaper.

I'm fortunate to have lots of white cedar growing in my woods. I always split some nice and fine, they make great kindling.

My Cheapo Cedars!
1607455051792.png

Does anybody know if there’s a 2021 version of the discount code?

Does anybody know if there’s a 2021 version of the discount code?
Yes, I recently got 40% off using “Hearth2021”. I believe in the past they used hearth20. Seems like they changed it to require the full “2021” this time around.

The code is "50:1, stickifyer, 2n1".
But you need to go to the correct site or it won't work.

Anyone still use these if so we have any members discounts I have finally run out of a 100 count bought years ago.

Thanks
Just got a box of 100 unwrapped, good price, THX

Buying the Super Cedars in this fashion with the discount code, how much is a box of 100? Because I just bought a box of 100 from Amazon for 93 bucks. Did I get taken for a ride?

I paid $82
Buying the Super Cedars in this fashion with the discount code, how much is a box of 100? Because I just bought a box of 100 from Amazon for 93 bucks. Did I get taken for a ride?
I paid $82.60 for a box of 100 unwrapped with the discount code will easily last me 2 years , maybe more, running a BK will get you there.

I just got mine in today. Mine are wrapped. Are the wrapped ones more expensive?
I am a big fan of Super Cedars, I break 'em up into 6 or 8 pieces and they work great!

I just got mine in today. Mine are wrapped. Are the wrapped ones more expensive?
I am a big fan of Super Cedars, I break 'em up into 6 or 8 pieces and they work great!
Yes, who cares if they're wrapped, but wrapped are more expensive.

Yes, who cares if they're wrapped, but wrapped are more expensive.
I got 40%off which I think was about 70 bucks including tax. I used Hearth2021. The plastic is a pain in the ass and the less plastic used, the better.

I always order boxes of 100 unwrapped. They are usually last two years. I use enough plastic as is in my day to day life. No need to add some to things that just go into the woodstove to burn.

Thank you, Thomas, for continuing to support this community, year after year. I always take advantage of your Hearth.com discount, and I appreciate it. I just made my annual order, which I split with my 75 year old father. You can't beat family, whether "real" or "Hearth.com" my friend.

Reactions: Riff