Super Cedars

cptoneleg

Minister of Fire
Jul 17, 2010
Virginia
Anyone still use these if so we have any members discounts I have finally run out of a 100 count bought years ago.

Thanks

Woody harrelson

Feeling the Heat
Aug 21, 2015
NJ
Heart20 will get you 40% off

cptoneleg

Minister of Fire
Jul 17, 2010
Virginia

Pagey

Minister of Fire
Nov 2, 2008
Middle TN
Just ordered my second box of 100 unwrapped. My dad needs a few this year, and my younger daughter and her husband just moved into our prior home which still has the Lopi Endeavor installed, and they will be heating with wood this winter. Thanks, Thomas, for continuing the Hearth.com discount!

Pagey

Minister of Fire
Nov 2, 2008
Middle TN
My younger daughter and her husband are living in our former home, which has the 2008 Lopi Endeavor installed, and they LOVE these things. I was joking with her a couple of weeks ago that she reminds me of my late paternal grandmother - if there is wood in the shed, and it's after September, they'll have a fire regardless of the weather, lol. I keep a Rubbermaid tote of these things quartered up, and when the kids, as I call them, need some, I just fill up a gallon Ziplock bag full and send them on their merry way.

mcdougy

Minister of Fire
Apr 15, 2014
ontario
Any Canadian order these to know what sort of duties or extra costs get involved if purchased and shipped? Thanks.

bigguy0602

Jun 25, 2008
Poconos Mtns, PA
If you buy these on Amazon they are much cheaper.

Wood1Dennis

Burning Hunk
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern Wisconsin
I'm fortunate to have lots of white cedar growing in my woods. I always split some nice and fine, they make great kindling.

My Cheapo Cedars!
1607455051792.png