Syracuse cruises past Kansas State! .. And Wisconsin at the end!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gasifier

Minister of Fire
Apr 25, 2011
St. Lawrence River Valley, N.Y.
Some them other teams is a scarin me though. :eek: Don't think S.U. will make it to the final four. What do you guys think? Go Orange!

They are learning quick how to play as a new team without Mello. I think they looked good today. If they keep it up I think they can go all the way!!! March Madness- anything can happen good teams get dropped, look at the teams that are already out.

Reactions: Gasifier
They looked good today. I'll stay of the bandwagon for ya sence my team didn't bother to get of the bus.

They are learning quick how to play as a new team without Mello. I think they looked good today. If they keep it up I think they can go all the way!!! March Madness- anything can happen good teams get dropped, look at the teams that are already out.

Good point greg13. I was just saying to my wife last night that I was impressed with how good some of these teams are. Then they get beat by someone you did not think could beat them. You never know. Go Orange!

They looked good today. I'll stay of the bandwagon for ya sence my team didn't bother to get of the bus.

There is some tough competition. That is for sure.

been a crazy tourney, more like a "mosh pit" than a traditional "dance":). if i had to pick a fav right now i'd stick with old blue, Ky is the team to beat. syracuse is playing well though and when it gets to madness , who really knows, im just happy its been an entertaining tourney

Reactions: Gasifier
anim_59.gif
I here on that! Very interesting. My only complaint is I have not been able to watch much of it. Too busy. Between family, work, house, and spring cleanup, etc.,etc. Not enough time to watch games from beginning to end. I am however, very glad at the times of the games coming up on Thursday and Friday. Night time games are good for me to watch. I may have to have a beer, or five, on Thursday night.
winking0071.gif

They squeezed by on another one! I thought they were going to win. Then I thought they were going to lose. Back and forth. Now for the even tougher compitition. They better play better than last night to win Saturday! GO ORANGE!

They squeezed by on another one! I thought they were going to win. Then I thought they were going to lose. Back and forth. Now for the even tougher compitition. They better play better than last night to win Saturday! GO ORANGE!

Yeah, Baybee...Like Boeheim said, "I think that was the best game anybody has ever played against us and didn't beat us...". Them Badgers can nail some 3s, & a LOT of them were NBA range. Glad it was the EARLY game. I woulda been too hyped to sleep if that one ended later...

I still think they can make it all the way. I think it's great that it has not been a single person that is carrying the team, that shows the depth of the team. One night it may be Scoop, one night CJ , one night Deion. Everyone on the team has the potential to carry the team. If you look at the stats, there is no one standout.

THIS CLOSE:mad: ! I----I Over all it was a GREAT season for the guys when you consider everything they had to deal with off of the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.