Taverna Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stella

Burning Hunk
Thought I'd post a picture of the inside of a Greek taverna heated by this tiny stove stuffed with olive wood, pretty darn good!

Taverna Stove

Reactions: Billybonfire
Looks great Stella, but wont it get in the way of the dancing ! ;)
Happy New Year :)

Billy.

Happy New Year Billy! Actually not, because the pipe is in several sections so the stove is just moved back against the wall where the empty fridge is and two sections of pipe are removed. Nothing interferes with the dancing! How safe the stove pipe is with silver tape joining the lengths together is another matter.

I will have to come over and keep an eye on it....just to make sure it's safe ;).

That looks a very beautiful place, a great place to spend the winter.
Nothing but wind and rain here, hoping for some clear frosty days and a bit of snow, I love having a walk in the snow, then a nice hot drink by the fireside...heaven.

That's beautiful too in its way Diane and would probably suit Billy better than me. At the moment I have the front door open to allow the warm air in. I have just been down to the beach and two people were sunbathing and one was actually swimming - far too chilly for me at the moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.