Thank You Fred @ Englander !!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dix

Minister of Fire
May 27, 2008
Long Island, NY
For talking the Dixette through her chimney needs this morning !! She's off to make her purchases, and hopefully get her dun today.

She said you were wonderfully helpful !! ('course not like she'd listen to her mother !!! :coolsmirk: )

And I don't go to jail for Daughter-icide %-P

No problem, Mike. She stressed how helpful he was, even with the through the roof issues.

I was gonna kill her last night. ;-) Mixing single wall & double wall and not checking clearances :cheese:

Hopefully, "Elvis" will be singing tonight !!

Doing The Dixie Eyed Hustle said:
No problem, Mike. She stressed how helpful he was, even with the through the roof issues.

I was gonna kill her last night. ;-) Mixing single wall & double wall and not checking clearances :cheese:

Hopefully, "Elvis" will be singing tonight !!

i see,

ok, well should she run into any questions , you just send her to me or my staff and we'll make sure she has the right info,make sure in the mean time to follow mike's adages " dont know means "dont know" so ask, dont guess" and the ever popular "measure twice, cut once"

Status
Not open for further replies.