Thank you to all forum members

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vermont-XXV

Hearth Supporter
Jun 18, 2009
Champlain Valley, Vermont
Just a note to all the members for the 159 pages of hearth.com forum. We just bought a Harman XXV in April and have gone through the spring morning warm-ups very pleasantly. We used 10 bags of mostly Energex pellets, so far, and have had no problems with the stove, or pellets. It has taken me 3 months to read most of the posts and answers, that seemed relevant to my situation, and I have become somewhat comfortable with the stove, stove maintenance (periodic and seasonal), pellet purchases, care and feeding of same and their storage, dealers and how to schmooze - and how to move the decimal point for pricing comparisons.

I think you people are absolutely amazing and have brought a great deal of humor and science to this subject. Your patience (for the most part) and your kindness in helping the newbies is quite something. I just joined the forum and wanted to show off my dealer installation, the floor we tiled ourselves and our pellet stack. I'm looking forward to next winter here in Vermont and learning more, and perhaps sharing my info, if I ever have any. Thanks again!!

Attachments

• 4 Tons Energex  -.jpg
    4 Tons Energex -.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 345
  • Harman XXV  -.jpg
    Harman XXV -.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 363
Great looking stove and installation. Welcome aboard.

Congrats on your new install. Nice Looking stove! ;-)

Champlain Valley... I was up in that neck of the woods last weekend on my way to the Northeast Kingdom for a graduation.

Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.