Thanks all

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

woodnomore

Oct 3, 2019
Central MN
Sold my house moving to a lake place. New house has in floor heat runs on propane, even the fire place. Thanks for your help with getting the corn stove up and running, lot's of good info here. I wrote the website address on the front of the stove manual for the new owner. I will be honest I will not miss burning for heat.

Reactions: vinny11950
good luck in your new home. when we redid our house a few years ago, as with any updates/upgrades there were issues, and those issues ate right through our underfloor heating budget! I am very jealous of your new home BUT as a user of propane, I would rather be ice cold than support that slimeball industry