Thanks Bogydave

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
Looks like bogy is sending some warmer temps this way. :coolgrin:

zap

Attachments

• 400x266_01021749_rftues.jpg
    400x266_01021749_rftues.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 250
How do you do that Boggy? All that cold air at once? Are you being really polite by holding it all in so as not to offend the Mrs.? Then you step outside to "get some more wood for the fire", and let it rip and send all the cold air in front of it down to us? What the hell dude? You got some serious breeze goin.

Will someone push this a little bit west? I'm getting a bit sick of these 40's and 50's during the day.

Sorry, the Pacific is pushing pineapples our way right now, with gusto.

BeGreen said:
Sorry, the Pacific is pushing pineapples our way right now, with gusto.

Is gusto a term for fart ? Yup that was inappropriate sorry Dave lol

Pete

Not me on this one, we are holding onto our cold so you guys can finish up getting the wood cut. :)
LLigetfa did it :)
Saving up some cold air to send your way later though. :)

Attachments

• alaskatemperature8.png
    alaskatemperature8.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 180
Got to about 60 today. This is just nuts!

Wow Danno. Send some this way.

I hear that next Saturday we could finally get some rediculassly large snowfall finally but then this is Michigan....

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.