Thanks for the help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

boo boo

Minister of Fire
Dec 22, 2012
So. NH
To all the posters and the outstanding and knowledgeable answers on this forum thank you for the help selecting, installing and hints for cleaning my Harman P 43 Installed on December 10 2012 and is heating my 1800 square foot colonial with no problem. My wife and I almost bought a larger unit but some on here and also to my surprise the salesman said this unit should be no issue heating what we need. a nice 72 down stairs and also 71 up stairs gets a bit to much so we close the door about two hours before bed time. its also nice to see the wife in a tee shirt in January and not a house coat all winter. thank you for all of the information on here. I new nothing about pellet stoves and still have allot to learn but if anyone logs on here procrastinating to buy one like I was this is the site to surf I spent 3300.00 in oil last year and i still need the boiler for hot water and it was not a bad winter last year but the house was kept at 68 when we were home and 62 away and at night. I marked where my oil was when we fired up the stove and it moved minimal in almost a month. So thank you guys I rely appreciate p43.jpg you and this site

The people on this forum have literally helped me to prevent a fire in my home. My initial installers had no idea what they were doing and the people on this forum helped me get the work corrected. Thank you all for the great help!

Glad all of you are here, and your stoves are keeping you warm. I'm sure you all will help someone else in the future.

Stay warm, and keep your stoves clean! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.