The answer to a lot of questions

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigg_Redd

Minister of Fire
Oct 19, 2008
Shelton, WA
This weekend I dropped off just under a cord of ready-to-burn Douglas Fir at my best friends house.

A lot of you on this board ask questions like: What's the easiest way to split wood? Or, what is the best way to buck logs? Or, what is the best way to get a dry, dead-standing Fir across about 70 yards of uphill lawn? Or, how do I get wood that is properly cut and split and ready to burn delivered to my house for free?

The answer to all those questions is - get better friends

I hope this helps

I accept your offer to be my new best friend.

This winter's 5 cords are ready to move into my garage, and none of my schmucks around here have done it yet. Sheez, hard to find good help these days. Wait until I tell them that Bigg Redd is driving cross country to take their place! :)

Just razz'in ya!

Reactions: Wisneaky
Wow tough crowd, no good deed goes unpunished Redd!

Probably a female of the curvy type:ZZZ::C

Reactions: jatoxico
Status
Not open for further replies.