The big boy next to the little girl..

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko

Minister of Fire
Nov 12, 2013
Dutchess county, NY
image.jpg

Well finally after almost 8 months of looking around and searching and searching. I found one in stock, The Blaze King Ultra with fan kit for under 2800 bucks including tax! Rented a uhual trailer and took a lil drive to go pic her up. But well worth it as the average price I was getting was 3400 plus tax and they had to order cause no one had in stock. So just wanted to post a picture of her in the garage next to my lil Sofia, I had to HULK out real quick to get it off the trailer. Def will post picturs of the install which will becoming soon in the next couple of months.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jeff_t
Nice. Soon she'll be standing in front of it.

That's a good find. I paid a few hundred less, but mine had been in the showroom for over five years.

Awsome! Now you can threaten her if she isnt good you will put her in the stove!....

Make sure you make a build thread for your install..

Great shot and a very good deal. Looks like you will be toasty warm next winter. How's the wood supply doing?

Big steel things come to he who waits. Keep us updated. On the stove install and the lil cutie too.

Lol thanks guys. Wood supply is down to 2 cords from last year. Gonna order some more in the next month maybe less, I know it should be seasoned a lot more but 2013 was my first experience with burning wood and buying. Gonna get double the amount this year so probably gonna order 10-20 cords so I can have a turn around time for the following years. Def will post up pictures of the progress and install as I'm sure I'm gonna need guidance on codes clearances and such.

I started another thread earlier about stove pipes does it matter, moderators you can combine if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.