The englander is in!!!! and running!!! pics...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crackshot

Jan 15, 2011
Moosup ct
installed today , wasnt bad,.... worst part was gettin the stove in by myself and installing the ceiling support box ... shes running smooth at 450 right now!!!!!
100_01502.jpg

100_0147.jpg

100_0145.jpg

100_0143.jpg

oh you'll heat that room! Hope you didn't pack away your shorts for the winter.

congrats.

pen

Looks great! Is there a toddler in the house? I see the lower bookshelves are empty. :lol:

Matt

Looks sweet! Enjoy it

EatenByLimestone said:
Looks great! Is there a toddler in the house? I see the lower bookshelves are empty. :lol:

Matt
lmao!... when i posted the pics , i thought everyone would wonder why they were like that... lol, yep there is a lil fella and he likes to get onto everything!

Excellent. That's a nice clean install. That's got to feel good to see it all done and now up and running. You moved that beast by yourself?!

Looks like it's about 30F outside. How's the heat inside?

How did you move it yourself? Mine is still on the back porch. I'm wondering how my buddy Norman and I are going to get it into the house.

Nancy

Moved two into and one back out of this place by myself. It can be done but get ready to donate your knees to science afterward. They won't be any good to you anymore.

just used a hand truck with a couple of 2x6 cribbing under neath... went up 3 porch stairs 1 threashhold and the hearth.....im also a big boy.... but it wasnt that bad...... thanks all!!!!!!.....oh and BeGreen, its 24 out..... been running for 3 hrs now, that side of the house is 75 and the bedrooms are 65 with one fan running...... I cant wait for next winter!!!!!!!! thank you so much for all of your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks great. Looking forward to seeing mine in it's rightful spot.

BB, where's his shirt? I might have missed it on another thread perhaps..good luck with the new stove!!!

Looks good. Nice clean install. You should post some pics with the child blockade in front of it.

Shawn

shawneyboy,...... we have gates that stop him from going into that room all together. rottiman, got it,... will do

Wowser! Nothing like getting 'er in and getting it done! Congrats. Looks like a nice spot to curl up by the fire and listen to the fuel oil trucks in the distance delivering to your neighbors.

Looked at your shelves and smiled. I remembered a time when I came out of the bathroom and saw the dishwasher door standing open--thought, "That's funny--I don't remember leaving that open." Noticed the racks were pulled out stair-case fashion, and looked up to see my son balanced on one foot on top of a little fish tank on the counter (nervous looking fish) getting himself a banana off the top of the fridge. He'd turned ten months old that day, and I knew I was in trouble. Life with toddlers is full of surprises, isn't it? Cherish every day.

Looks Sharp.....Nice Job! :)

Hey Crackshot, what a beauty man! Clean and ready to heat! Makes me want to drive down 395 and pay you a visit! We have four boys who love the stoves, hope you and your family enjoy it.

VCBurner said:
Hey Crackshot, what a beauty man! Clean and ready to heat! Makes me want to drive down 395 and pay you a visit! We have four boys who love the stoves, hope you and your family enjoy it.
hahaha! good ole 395......anytime neighbor!.............and thanks for all the comments all,...... this site has "learned" me good, still a rookie and will be for a while , i look forward to learning and sharing all the tails with you !!!!

That room really LOOKS GREAT now enjoy :zip:

If you need a place to display your deer mount, I'll donate a wall at my home...

It looks like a nice install. Congratulations. I am still trying to figure out the proper air control for mine.

Good job and congrats on getting it in by yourself, they ain't light. Bet you're hoping for a late season blizzard about now to really try it!

that a nice job, way to go upgrading the great room! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.