The ultimate craigslist scrounge!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't know if this is of interest to anyone, but figured I'd give it a shot."

Good luck with that :lol:

"dont know" fits pretty good. I wonder if part of the deal would be bringing backfill as well?

At least he's an optimist.

I'm on my way with backhoe and dumptruck!! Haha.. Pat

wishlist said:
"dont know" fits pretty good. I wonder if part of the deal would be bringing backfill as well?

Dont forget your long handled round point shovel.

Must be insured, licensed, and bonded. Bring references.

Geez! what an idiot. $100 worth of labor for two bucks worth of wood.

Kenster said:
Must be insured, licensed, and bonded. Bring references.

Geez! what an idiot. $100 worth of labor for two bucks worth of wood.
Now you're just making stuff up.

I wasnt gonna click it, as i figured it was wood and didnt care. Then ready your responses and had to click it. I busted out laughing out loud and had my wife come over to read it and she laughed as well and said thats stupid!

Equally as funny is the fact that they think it's almost all the way out already. I've pulled some stumps and I'm willing to bet thats not near ready to come out.

What's so funny? A person could get two chicken chairs out of that thing.

Nancy

PopCrackleSnap said:
What's so funny? A person could get two chicken chairs out of that thing.

Nancy

Or i could load my stove up maybe one time on it, i could heat my house 12 hours on it!!!!

Gee whiz, when I plunge my saw bar into the dirt to sever those roots, it gets dull real quick - wot's the problem with this doggone saw???

Imagine all the BTUs in the roots! What a deal! AND maybe other people nearby will see you pulling that stump out and let you have some of their stumps!

If only I was closer . . . I was looking for a stump just like this one.

If it wasn't a 5 day drive one way,
I'd jump on that stump. (warm weather would be a treat) :)
Maybe he'll pay fuel cost at least

Thinkin I may ask if he is willing to ship it to NJ, and how much shipping would be?

it never ceases to amaze me what people will post on craigs list!

But its free!

mywaynow said:
Thinkin I may ask if he is willing to ship it to NJ, and how much shipping would be?

We should all send him emails asking about shipping to our state. LOL

The funny part is somebody will probably take it........hey, it's half out of the ground! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.