This is My new firewood processor for cut and split woods

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metsaman

Mar 13, 2015
Finland
Hi everybody,
This video I introduce You in My new powerfully firewood processor it can cut and split woods in one time. :)

Picture of My machine in transportation mode:
20150221_122933.jpg

Nice. I'll take two at $19.95 ea with free shipping and it includes the tractor.;lol;lol;lol

Nice piece of gear.

Looks like an up hill battle.

Who makes this unit ? Is it available in the USA ?

Thanks for posting.

Lots of work for kindling.
Good idea, but seems to miss the mark for me. Graciously, I'd pass.

What would I ever do with all the time I would save???

The one on the site looks different. It has a chainsaw, where the one in the video looks like a circular blade.
Ah, never mind, there are different models.

Got a video of that machine with some larger wood on it? What's the max log diameter and length you can practically handle on that rig?

Must be some nasty terrain on your property! Ag tires on all four corners of a 4wd tractor, and you still run tire chains! !!!

Hi and thanks for everyone Your comments!

Max diameter in this machine is 27 cm, max lenght that it can cut woods is 60 cm, I use 60 cm length because My old baking oven burn it. And of course because I live in Finland I need 30 cm length firewoods for My sauna oven.

This was My first test My new machine and it looks little too difficult that it is really are, woods are ice and working ground was ice but have to try new machine.
I have no video yet where I handling bigger woods but it will be some day.

Yes, in winter time here are very slippery ground, lots of snow and ice, I use My tractor in plowing snow of in local country roads and forest work with forest crane and trailer so I need all the traction I can get.

So max diameter is only about 11 inches. That is fine if you have all young trees to deal with.

Reactions: Gboutdoors
Finland may have smaller trees!

Me? I seem to drag a few home every year over 40" diameter.

I assume you're processing some to sell, not just personal use, with a rig like that?

This video is my first test My new machine and conditions are not that good as they should be, woods and ground was icy and first time user...

I sell some woods but most is My own use, I bought this machine because making firewoods take lot of My free time and this machine makes firewoods much faster than I make before.
I work in industry so I have only free times in weekends.

The largest one can handle 18.5"
diameter. Still pass

Reactions: Bigg_Redd
Neat contraption.

Not to practical for the size wood around here. The log in the center is at least 1500 #s.

do9zlc.jpg

Reactions: Metsaman
Status
Not open for further replies.