This should push me out of the SWA bracket

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent a couple hours this afternoon bucking and stacking the rounds. When I finish the pile I'll snap a pic or two.

Reactions: ScotO
Some of those are pretty big but I don't see anything that is scary. Just keep your wits about you, and don't let any of those rounds get away from you. Move deliberately and forcefully.

Some of those are pretty big but I don't see anything that is scary. Just keep your wits about you, and don't let any of those rounds get away from you. Move deliberately and forcefully.

I use a 6' pinch bar and 2 arms of steel and 1 back of iron (lol)
So far so good.

Reactions: Trilifter7 and Jags
Looks like you got some iron in that wood also. If I'm not mistaken I see some purple on the ends in the last photo you posted.

Looks like you got some iron in that wood also. If I'm not mistaken I see some purple on the ends in the last photo you posted.

Good observation, yes, there is an bolt with a chain still attached and a bracket to hang a plant still stuck in there.
Just missed the chain, it was on the bottom!!!

Jackpot! ::-) That number has got to be in the phone's call log somewhere, doesn't it?
OMG
OAK< LOCUST< & do I see some maple in there?

My guess is BL, White Oak, Red Oak of some type. Sweeet!

Fantastic Mike, any idea on how many cord that will produce?

Jackpot! ::-) That number has got to be in the phone's call log somewhere, doesn't it?

Nope it's gone the history went back to 2 hours after I got his call.

Status
Not open for further replies.