This weeks c/s/s.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bwhunter85

Feeling the Heat
Aug 21, 2010
Sunfield, MI
Got it all done in this heat. Love the workout! IMAG0821.jpg IMAG0822.jpg IMAG0823.jpg

Good work. That chain saw heats you up even in the winter.

Looks good.. Hopefully that means that you won't be needing to fill up that propane tank for quite some time!

Looks geat
Nice variety of wood!

Good work! :cool:
It's hot up there? Been the least hot summer I can remember here....humid, though.

Hey its nice to see a nice pile of rounds. Looks very much like my own landscape. Michigan and NY must be very similar climatewize. Even the chevy looks like mine. ;-)

Yes, they are much alike. NY, like MI, has a variety depending upon where you are in the state. Like NY, southern MI is where the biggest population is and the cities. Northern MI gets a bit wilder with heavily forested land and northern Mi also gets big snow in winter and much colder than the rest of the state. There are still some counties in Mi with no traffic lights too. That is sweet! So NYC has something in common with Detroit in that they are big cities and in the southern part of the state. Farming is strong in many areas but most of it is in the lower third of the state. Western LP has many orchards too.

Status
Not open for further replies.