Dale Gross Posted By Dale Gross, Feb 8, 2017 at 7:37 AM

1. oscar1111

oscar1111
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Mar 18, 2019
    Loc:
    USA
    No they are not gasifiers. Air is blown in from the back and flue gases go up and out the flu. They are very simple.

2. Karl_northwind

Karl_northwind
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Feb 13, 2012
    Loc:
    Central Wi.
    Y'know what's pretty wild? they have a map on their website that shows a bunch of installs. down to name, phone number and address and boiler model. I wonder if their customers know that their info is there? I'm not sure I'd want a record of some non-listed boiler that I had installed at my place......

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Case1030

Case1030
    Member 2.
    NULL

Dec 12, 2017
    Loc:
    Manitoba
    When I talked to MBtek on the phone they claim the customers voluntary submitted their information to help other clients... not sure if many of them would answer never tried.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Case1030

Case1030
    Member 2.
    NULL

Dec 12, 2017
    Loc:
    Manitoba
  5. Case1030

Case1030
    Member 2.
    NULL

Dec 12, 2017
    Loc:
    Manitoba
    Not many reviews was looking into them few months ago.

6. oscar1111

oscar1111
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Mar 18, 2019
    Loc:
    USA
    As a customer, I can attest, they don't ask first. They put it up there immediately after I placed my order (would be months before I received the product) and then when I mentioned I was getting calls they told me they would be happy to remove it.