Took her on its maiden voyage today!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

usefulidi0t

Feb 18, 2024
Kansas
Had to cure the paint of course and gonna burn out the rest of the pellets I put in so they don’t gum up over the summer but I love it! Running this alongside my AC 😂😂
73593819073__7C8D987A-C3AF-4FF0-8BD6-2B68F959DBF7.jpeg

Looks good I hope it is plugged into a good surge protector.

Reactions: usefulidi0t
just need to find a way to keep that stove pipe from moving. gonna wait til after the storms to silicone around the pipe/thimble area.. that might be enough to secure.

I have my stoves on the APC 850 so that 1000 should be good.

just need to find a way to keep that stove pipe from moving. gonna wait til after the storms to silicone around the pipe/thimble area.. that might be enough to secure.
Use Rutland hi-temp cement for the inside and silicone on the outside gap. The cement is more rigid than the silicone and the silicone is more weather resistant.

Looks good- stay warm..

Reactions: usefulidi0t