Tree Identification

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
This is way up the hill from the trail I was clearing today, I'm not sure if that area is workable by getting the rhino with a trailer in there. There are some big ole Maple up in that area.
104_0827-002.JPG

I think we'll all need a closer picture than that to make a decision on what it is, pretty far away and even magnifying it doesn't help much, at least not for me.

Reactions: thewoodlands
I think we'll all need a closer picture than that to make a decision on what it is, pretty far away and even magnifying it doesn't help much, at least not for me.
I would need to enter from up top, I'll see if there is a trail along the edge of the hill up there next week so I can get a closer look.

Looks like firewood in the rough
But what do I know?

Reactions: thewoodlands