"turkey in a hole"

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I am on the road this Thanksgiving for work. Fortunately I am in Santa Fe and can't be far from you! What time will it be ready? Hope it turns out this year better than last!

MF1635 Owner said:
Unfortunately I am on the road this Thanksgiving for work. Fortunately I am in Santa Fe and can't be far from you! What time will it be ready? Hope it turns out this year better than last!

Santa Fe? about 2.5 hours away--guess you'd still get here before it's done, but I'd try La Fonda instead. :)

My colleagues and I actually are staying at the Hilton at Buffalo Thunder just north of Santa Fe, and we have reservations this evening at the Red Sage rest. Hope its good! I may take a drive up to Taos tomorrow to see the sights. I don't leave until Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.