Two Stoves For You...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Goddess

Hearth Supporter
Dec 18, 2007
Northern MA
We have an Alpiner that we inherited with the house. Can't find a model number but it appears to be older...no damper, cat, viewing window etc. Smokey. Nice woodland picture on the front loading door. Anybody familiar with them?

We also have a Warm Morning Model 414A that I made my hubby buy for me at a flea market because it was cute...??? We were told at the time it was a pellet stove but I am fairly certian it is not. It IS cute, its cast iron, feeds from the top and could probably burn coal or wood by the set up. Its tiny, though...couldn't do more than a room...maybe an outdoor stove...anyone know about these?

Status
Not open for further replies.